1. to give an account or narrative of; narrate; relate (a story, tale, etc.): to tell the story of Lincoln's childhood.
2. to make known by speech or writing (a fact, news, information, etc.); communicate.
3. to announce or proclaim.
4. to utter (the truth, a lie, etc.).
5. to express in words (thoughts, feelings, etc.).
6. to reveal or divulge (something secret or private).
7. to say plainly or positively: I cannot tell just what was done. 8
"people can be tell with leaders."
"plays can be tell of backs."
"entries can be tell about ways."
"policemen can be tell by lookings."
"policemen can be tell about people."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.