1. (sometimes initial capital letter) a two-way teletypewriter service channeled through a public telecommunications system for instantaneous, direct communication between subscribers at remote locations.
2. a teletypewriter used to send or receive on such a service.
3. a message transmitted by telex. verb (used with object)
4. to send (a message) by telex: We telex instructions to the agent.
5. to send a message by telex to: They telexed the Paris office.
"transfers can be telexed."
"moneys can be telexed."
"invitations can be telexed."
"claims can be telexed."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.