1. of, relating to, or of the nature of a telescope.
2. capable of magnifying distant objects: a telescopic lens.
3. obtained by means of a telescope: a telescopic view of the moon.
4. seen by a telescope; visible only through a telescope.
5. capable of viewing objects from a distance; farseeing: a telescopic eye.
6. consisting of parts that slide one within another like the tubes of a jointed telescope and are thus capable of being extended or shortened.
"sights can be telescopic."
"ladders can be telescopic."
"doubles can be telescopic."
"observations can be telescopic."
"aids can be telescopic."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.