1. a number of persons forming one of the sides in a game or contest: a football team.
2. a number of persons associated in some joint action: a team of advisers.
3. two or more horses, oxen, or other animals harnessed together to draw a vehicle, plow, or the like.
4. one or more draft animals together with the harness and vehicle drawn.
5. a family of young animals, especially ducks or pigs.
6. Obsolete. offspring or progeny; lineage or stock. verb (used with object)
"developments can be team."
"coaches can be team."
"worlds can be team."
"traininngs can be team."
"teachings can be team."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.