1. the dried and prepared leaves of a shrub, Camellia sinensis, from which a somewhat bitter, aromatic beverage is prepared by infusion in hot water.
2. the shrub itself, extensively cultivated in China, Japan, India, etc., and having fragrant white flowers.Compare tea family.
3. the beverage so prepared, served hot or iced.
4. any kind of leaves, flowers, etc., so used, or any plant yielding them.
5. any of various infusions prepared from the leaves, flowers, etc., of other pla
"exporters can be tea."
"leaves can be tea."
"facilities can be tea."
"collections can be tea."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.