1. to try or test the flavor or quality of (something) by taking some into the mouth: to taste food.
2. to eat or drink a little of: She barely tasted her dinner.
3. to eat or drink (often used in negative constructions): He hadn't tasted food for three days.
4. to perceive or distinguish the flavor of: to taste the wine in a sauce.
5. to have or get experience, especially a slight experience: these young men who had only begun to taste
"successes can be tasting."
"tablets can be tasting."
"foods can be tasting."
"discussions can be tasting."
"coffees can be tasting."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.