1. an official list or table showing the duties or customs imposed by a government on imports or exports.
2. the schedule or system of duties so imposed.
3. any duty or rate of duty in such a list or schedule.
4. any table of charges, as of a railroad, bus line, etc.
5. bill; cost; charge. verb (used with object)
6. to subject to a tariff.
7. to put a valuation on according to a tariff.
"barriers can be tariff."
"measures can be tariff."
"issues can be tariff."
"policies can be tariff."
"obstacles can be tariff."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.