1. an object, usually marked with concentric circles, to be aimed at in shooting practice or contests.
2. any object used for this purpose.
3. anything fired at.
4. a goal to be reached.
5. an object of abuse, scorn, derision, etc.; butt.
6. Fencing. the portion of a fencer's body where a touch can be scored.
7. a disk-shaped signal, as at a railroad switch, indicating the position of a switch.
8. Surveying. the sliding sight on a leveling rod. any marker on which sights are taken.
"advertisers can be target at members."
"suns can be target."
"royals can be target."
"spendings can be target."
"species can be target."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.