1. to strike with a light but audible blow or blows; hit with repeated, slight blows: He tapped the door twice.
2. to make, put, etc., by tapping: to tap a nail into a wall.
3. to strike (the fingers, a foot, a pencil, etc.) upon or against something, especially with repeated light blows: Stop tapping your feet!
4. Basketball. to strike (a ball in the air) in the direction of a teammate or of the basket.
5. to enter information or produce c
"markets can be tapped."
"outs can be tapped."
"lines can be tapped."
"corps can be tapped."
"calls can be tapped."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.