1. having the taste or flavor characteristic of sugar, honey, etc.
2. producing the one of the four basic taste sensations that is not bitter, sour, or salt.
3. not rancid or stale; fresh: This milk is still sweet.
4. not salt or salted: sweet butter.
5. pleasing to the ear; making a delicate, pleasant, or agreeable sound; musical.
6. pleasing or fresh to the smell; fragrant; perfumed.
7. pleasing or agreeable; delightful.
8. amiable; kind or gracious,
"people can be sweet to people."
"people can be sweet on people."
"victories can be sweet for people."
"people can be sweet with passengers."
"people can be sweet as heathers."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.