1. to enclose on all sides; encompass: She was surrounded by reporters.
2. to form an enclosure round; encircle: A stone wall surrounds the estate.
3. to enclose (a body of troops, a fort or town, etc.) so as to cut off communication or retreat. noun
4. something that surrounds, as the area, border, etc., around an object or central space: a tile surround for the shower stall.
5. environment or setting: The designer created a Persian surround for the new
"countries can be surrounded by enemies."
"areas can be surrounded by territories."
"yourselfs can be surrounded by teachers."
"yourselfs can be surrounded by pupils."
"yourselfs can be surrounded by mountains."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.