1. being at, on, or near the surface: a superficial wound.
2. of or relating to the surface: superficial measurement.
3. external or outward: a superficial resemblance.
4. concerned with or comprehending only what is on the surface or obvious: a superficial observer.
5. shallow; not profound or thorough: a superficial writer.
6. apparent rather than real.
7. insubstantial or insignificant: superficial improvements.
"scripts can be superficial at times."
"levels can be superficial."
"resemblances can be superficial."
"wounds can be superficial."
"ways can be superficial."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.