1. elevated or lofty in thought, language, etc.: Paradise Lost is sublime poetry.
2. impressing the mind with a sense of grandeur or power; inspiring awe, veneration, etc.: Switzerland has sublime scenery.
3. supreme or outstanding: a sublime dinner.
4. complete; absolute; utter: sublime stupidity.
5. Archaic. of lofty bearing. haughty.
6. Archaic. raised high; high up. noun
7. the sublime. the realm of things that are sublime: the sublime in art. the quality o
"primacies can be sublime in powers."
"skills can be sublime."
"works can be sublime."
"confidences can be sublime."
"settings can be sublime."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.