1. existing in the mind; belonging to the thinking subject rather than to the object of thought (opposed to objective).
2. pertaining to or characteristic of an individual; personal; individual: a subjective evaluation.
3. placing excessive emphasis on one's own moods, attitudes, opinions, etc.; unduly egocentric.
4. Philosophy. relating to or of the nature of an object as it is known in the mind as distinct from a thing in itself.
5. relating to properties or specific conditio
"poetries can be subjective in senses."
"methods can be subjective as indexes."
"attempts can be subjective in aspects."
"risks can be subjective."
"experiences can be subjective."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.