1. having the property of adhering, as glue; adhesive.
2. covered with adhesive or viscid matter: sticky hands.
3. (of the weather or climate) hot and humid: It was an unbearably sticky day.
4. requiring careful treatment; awkwardly difficult: a rather sticky diplomatic problem; Breaking the news is going to be sticky.
5. Informal. unpleasant; unfortunate; nasty: The villain of the story meets a sticky end. noun, plural stickies.
6. one of a numbe
"movements can be sticky for people."
"wines can be sticky on fingers."
"toes can be sticky with bloods."
"skins can be sticky in heats."
"rices can be sticky as rices."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.