1. firmly placed or fixed; stable in position or equilibrium: a steady ladder.
2. even or regular in movement: the steady swing of the pendulum.
3. free from change, variation, or interruption; uniform; continuous: a steady diet of meat and potatoes; a steady wind.
4. constant, regular, or habitual: a steady job.
5. free from excitement or agitation; calm: steady nerves.
6. firm; unfaltering: a steady gaze; a steady hand.
7. steadfast or u
"prices can be steady on dates."
"rates can be steady at percents."
"oils can be steady at rupees."
"prices can be steady in trades."
"rates can be steady in trades."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.