1. sheer, utter, downright, or complete: stark madness.
2. harsh, grim, or desolate, as a view, place, etc.: a stark landscape.
3. extremely simple or severe: a stark interior.
4. bluntly or sternly plain; not softened or glamorized: the stark reality of the schedule's deadline.
5. stiff or rigid in substance, muscles, etc.
6. rigid in death.
7. Archaic. strong; powerful; massive or robust. adverb
8. utterly, absolutely, or quite: stark mad.
"stars can be stark to people."
"shells can be stark under coverings."
"people can be stark in middles."
"miseries can be stark for things."
"lives can be stark for survivors."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.