1. to issue in or as if in little sparks, as fire or light: The candlelight sparkled in the crystal.
2. to emit little sparks, as burning matter: The flames leaped and sparkled.
3. to shine or glisten with little gleams of light, as a brilliant gem; glitter; coruscate.
4. to effervesce, as wine.
5. to be brilliant, lively, or vivacious. verb (used with object), sparkled, sparkling.
6. to cause to sparkle: moonlight sparkling the wa
"wines can be sparkling."
"performances can be sparkling."
"waters can be sparkling."
"forms can be sparkling."
"eyes can be sparkling."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.