1. yielding readily to touch or pressure; easily penetrated, divided, or changed in shape; not hard or stiff: a soft pillow.
2. relatively deficient in hardness, as metal or wood.
3. smooth and agreeable to the touch; not rough or coarse: a soft fabric; soft skin.
4. producing agreeable sensations; pleasant or comfortable: soft slumber.
5. low or subdued in sound; gentle and melodious: soft music; a soft voice.
6. not harsh or unpleasant to the eye;
"places can be soft on dates."
"prices can be soft on dates."
"moneys can be soft in markets."
"rates can be soft on dates."
"prices can be soft in/at/on dates."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.