1. tending or liable to cause slipping or sliding, as ice, oil, a wet surface, etc.: a slippery road.
2. tending to slip from the hold or grasp or from position: a slippery rope.
3. likely to slip away or escape: slippery prospects.
4. not to be depended on; fickle; shifty, tricky, or deceitful.
5. unstable or insecure, as conditions: a slippery situation.
"paths can be slippery at alls."
"stones can be slippery as fish."
"splittings can be slippery in rains."
"roads can be slippery because of rains."
"rivens can be slippery in weathers."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.