1. smooth and glossy; sleek.
2. smooth in manners, speech, etc.; suave.
3. sly; shrewdly adroit: He's a slick customer, all right.
4. ingenious; cleverly devised: a slick plan to get out of work.
5. slippery, especially from being covered with or as if with ice, water, or oil.
6. deftly executed and having surface appeal or sophistication, but shallow or glib in content; polished but superficial; glib: a writer who has mastered every formula of slick fic
"sounds can be slick with tremolos."
"plants can be slick by standards."
"people can be slick as hairs."
"graphics can be slick for games."
"goings can be slick in places."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.