1. Chemistry. a white, ductile metallic element, used for making mirrors, coins, ornaments, table utensils, photographic chemicals, conductors, etc. Symbol:Ag; atomic weight:10
7.870; atomic number:47; specific gravity:10.5 at 20°C.
2. coin made of this metal; specie; money: a handful of silver.
3. this metal as a commodity or considered as a currency standard.
4. table articles made of or plated with silver, including flatware and hollowware.
5. any flatware: The kitchen silver is o
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.