1. of little depth; not deep: shallow water.
2. lacking depth; superficial: a mind that is not narrow but shallow.
3. taking in a relatively small amount of air in each inhalation: shallow breathing.
4. Baseball. relatively close to home plate: The shortstop caught the pop fly in shallow left field. noun
5. Usually, shallows. (used with a singular or plural verb) a shallow part of a body of water; shoal. adverb
6. Baseball. at a shallow posi
"takings can be shallow with buyers."
"markets can be shallow for investments."
"harbours can be shallow for tankers."
"downticks can be shallow with levels."
"downticks can be shallow in places."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.