1. a dark figure or image cast on the ground or some surface by a body intercepting light.
2. shade or comparative darkness, as in an area.
3. shadows, darkness, especially that coming after sunset.
4. shelter; protection: sanctuary in the shadow of the church.
5. a slight suggestion; trace: beyond the shadow of a doubt.
6. a specter or ghost: pursued by shadows.
7. a hint or faint, indistinct image or idea; intimation: shadows of things to come.
8. a mere semblance: the
"economies can be shadow."
"realms can be shadow."
"ministers can be shadow."
"members can be shadow."
"cabinets can be shadow."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.