1. of, characteristic of, or resembling a serpent, as in form or movement.
2. having a winding course, as a road; sinuous.
3. shrewd, wily, or cunning. noun
4. a device on a harquebus lock for holding the match.
5. a cannon having any of various bore sizes, used from the 15th to the 17th century.
6. Skating. a school figure made by skating two figure eights that share one loop. verb (used without object), serpentined, serpentining.
7. to make or follow a winding course:
"charms can be serpentine for people."
"queues can be serpentine."
"courses can be serpentine."
"galleries can be serpentine."
"paths can be serpentine."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.