1. endowed with sensation; having perception through the senses.
2. readily or excessively affected by external agencies or influences.
3. having acute mental or emotional sensibility; aware of and responsive to the feelings of others.
4. easily pained, annoyed, etc.
5. pertaining to or connected with the senses or sensation.
6. Physiology. having a low threshold of sensation or feeling.
7. responding to stimuli, as leaves that move when touched.
8. highly responsive to certa
"people can be sensitive to needs."
"markets can be sensitive to newses."
"markets can be sensitive to movements."
"issues can be sensitive in states."
"people can be sensitive to changes."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.