1. having, using, or showing good sense or sound judgment: a sensible young woman.
2. cognizant; keenly aware (usually followed by of): sensible of his fault.
3. significant in quantity, magnitude, etc.; considerable; appreciable: a sensible reduction in price.
4. capable of being perceived by the senses; material: the sensible universe.
5. capable of feeling or perceiving, as organs or parts of the body.
6. perceptible to the mind.
7. conscious: The patient was spee
"uses can be sensible in places."
"people can be sensible to people."
"corrections can be sensible for markets."
"voters can be sensible to nos."
"times can be sensible in conditions."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.