1. a person or thing referred to with respect to complete individuality: one's own self.
2. a person's nature, character, etc.: his better self.
3. personal interest.
4. Philosophy. the ego; that which knows, remembers, desires, suffers, etc., as contrasted with that known, remembered, etc. the uniting principle, as a soul, underlying all subjective experience. adjective
5. being the same throughout, as a color; uniform.
6. being of one piece with or the sam
"people can be self to itselfs."
"defences can be self."
"interests can be self."
"people can be self."
"helps can be self."
1. to express earnest disapproval of.
2. to urge reasons against; protest against (a scheme, purpose, etc.).
3. to depreciate; belittle.
4. Archaic. to pray for deliverance from.
"smiles can be deprecating."
"ways can be deprecating."
"sounds can be deprecating."
"shrugs can be deprecating."
"senses can be deprecating."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.