1. to surge or foam as if boiling.
2. to be in a state of agitation or excitement.
3. Archaic. to boil. verb (used with object), seethed or (Obsolete) sod; seethed or (Obsolete) sodden or sod; seething.
4. to soak or steep.
5. to cook by boiling or simmering; boil. noun
6. the act of seething.
7. the state of being agitated or excited.
"masses can be seething."
"rivalries can be seething."
"cauldrons can be seething."
"tensions can be seething."
"crowds can be seething."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.