1. to utter a loud, sharp, piercing cry.
2. to emit a shrill, piercing sound: The sirens and whistles screamed.
3. to laugh immoderately or uncontrollably: The comedian had the audience screaming.
4. to shout or speak shrilly, especially with harsh or exaggerated words: They screamed across the back fence.
5. to play or sing in a high, loud, harsh manner.
6. to be conspicuous or startling: That red dress really screams. verb (used with object)
7. to u
"people can be scream at people."
"people can be scream."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.