1. to fulfill the desires, expectations, needs, or demands of (a person, the mind, etc.); give full contentment to: The hearty meal satisfied him.
2. to put an end to (a desire, want, need, etc.) by sufficient or ample provision: The hearty meal satisfied his hunger.
3. to give assurance to; convince: to satisfy oneself by investigation.
4. to answer sufficiently, as an objection.
5. to solve or dispel, as a doubt.
6. to discharge fu
"works can be satisfying for people."
"works can be satisfying as solicitors."
"wins can be satisfying for places."
"volumes can be satisfying in regards."
"recordings can be satisfying as things."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.