1. to fulfill the desires, expectations, needs, or demands of (a person, the mind, etc.); give full contentment to: The hearty meal satisfied him.
2. to put an end to (a desire, want, need, etc.) by sufficient or ample provision: The hearty meal satisfied his hunger.
3. to give assurance to; convince: to satisfy oneself by investigation.
4. to answer sufficiently, as an objection.
5. to solve or dispel, as a doubt.
6. to discharge fu
"people can be satisfy to members."
"laws can be satisfy in churches."
"companies can be satisfy on exchanges."
"settlements can be satisfy."
"services can be satisfy."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.