1. Astronomy. a natural body that revolves around a planet; a moon.
2. a country under the domination or influence of another.
3. something, as a branch office or an off-campus facility of a university, that depends on, accompanies, or serves something else.
4. an attendant or follower of another person, often subservient or obsequious in manner.
5. a device designed to be launched into orbit around the earth, another planet, the sun, etc. adjective
6. of, relating to, or constitu
"channels can be satellite from starts."
"services can be satellite."
"broadcasters can be satellite."
"televisions can be satellite."
"systems can be satellite."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.