1. cheerfully optimistic, hopeful, or confident: a sanguine disposition; sanguine expectations.
2. reddish; ruddy: a sanguine complexion.
3. (in old physiology) having blood as the predominating humor and consequently being ruddy-faced, cheerful, etc.
4. bloody; sanguinary.
5. blood-red; red.
6. Heraldry. a reddish-purple tincture. noun
7. a red iron-oxide crayon used in making drawings.
"people can be sanguine about meetings."
"people can be sanguine about reports."
"people can be sanguine about prospects."
"others can be sanguine about outlooks."
"markets can be sanguine about handovers."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.