1. a bag filled with sand, used in fortification, as ballast, etc.
2. such a bag used as a weapon. verb (used with object), sandbagged, sandbagging.
3. to furnish with sandbags.
4. to hit or stun with a sandbag.
5. Informal. to set upon violently; attack from or as if from ambush. to coerce or intimidate, as by threats: The election committee was sandbagged into nominating the officers for a second term. to thwart or cause to fail or be rejected, especially surreptitiously or wi
"volunteers can be sandbags."
"logs can be sandbags."
"windows can be sandbags."
"directors can be sandbags."
"backs can be sandbags."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.