1. a shoe consisting of a sole of leather or other material fastened to the foot by thongs or straps.
2. any of various low shoes or slippers.
3. a light, low, rubber overshoe covering only the front part of a woman's high-heeled shoe.
4. a band or strap that fastens a low shoe or slipper on the foot by passing over the instep or around the ankle. verb (used with object), sandaled, sandaling or (especially British) sandalled, sandalling.
5. to furnish with sandals.|-
"feet can be sandalled."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.