1. a small part of anything or one of a number, intended to show the quality, style, or nature of the whole; specimen.
2. Statistics. a subset of a population: to study a sample of the total population.
3. a sound of short duration, as a musical tone or a drumbeat, digitally stored in a synthesizer for playback. adjective
4. serving as a specimen: a sample piece of cloth. verb (used with object), sampled, sampling.
5. to take a sample or samples of; test or judge by a sample.|
"readings can be sample."
"parts can be sample."
"informations can be sample."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.