1. identical with what is about to be or has just been mentioned: This street is the same one we were on yesterday.
2. being one or identical though having different names, aspects, etc.: These are the same rules though differently worded.
3. agreeing in kind, amount, etc.; corresponding: two boxes of the same dimensions.
4. unchanged in character, condition, etc.: It's the same town after all these years. pronoun
5. the same person or thing.
6. the same kind or catego
"periods can be same."
"times can be same."
"months can be same."
"ways can be same."
"years can be same."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.