1. the act of saving a ship or its cargo from perils of the seas.
2. the property so saved.
3. compensation given to those who voluntarily save a ship or its cargo.
4. the act of saving anything from fire, danger, etc.
5. the property saved from danger.
6. the value or proceeds upon sale of goods recovered from a fire. verb (used with object), salvaged, salvaging.
7. to save from shipwreck, fire, etc.
"crane can be salvageable."
"situations can be salvageable."
"materials can be salvageable."
"items can be salvageable."
"grains can be salvageable."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.