1. a place for the sale and consumption of alcoholic drinks.
2. a room or place for general use for a specific purpose: a dining saloon on a ship.
3. a large cabin for the common use of passengers on a passenger vessel.
4. British. (in a tavern or pub) a section of a bar or barroom separated from the public bar and often having more comfortable furnishings and a quieter atmosphere. saloon car.
5. a drawing room or reception room.
"bars can be saloon."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.