1. of, containing, or resembling common table salt; salty or saltlike: a saline solution.
2. of or relating to a chemical salt, especially of sodium, potassium, magnesium, etc., as used as a cathartic.
3. of or relating to a method of abortion involving injection of hypertonic saline solution into the amniotic cavity during the second trimester. noun
4. a sterile solution of sodium chloride used to dilute medications or for intravenous therapy.
5. salty water; a salty solut
"lakes can be saline with layerings."
"solutions can be saline."
"waters can be saline."
"drips can be saline."
"lakes can be saline."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.