1. the act of selling.
2. a quantity sold.
3. opportunity to sell; demand: slow sale.
4. a special disposal of goods, as at reduced prices.
5. transfer of property for money or credit.
6. an auction. Idioms
7. for sale, offered to be sold; made available to purchasers.
8. on sale, able to be bought at reduced prices.
"efforts can be sale."
"managers can be sale."
"promotions can be sale."
"activities can be sale."
"expenses can be sale."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.