1. an area of canvas or other fabric extended to the wind in such a way as to transmit the force of the wind to an assemblage of spars and rigging mounted firmly on a hull, raft, iceboat, etc., so as to drive it along.
2. some similar piece or apparatus, as the part of an arm that catches the wind on a windmill.
3. a voyage or excursion, especially in a sailing vessel: They went for a sail around the island.
4. a sailing vessel or ship.
5. sailing vessels collectively: The fleet num
"people can be sail from places."
"people can be sail towards atolls."
"people can be sail to places."
"people can be sail down coasts."
"people can be sail."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.