1. simple past tense and past participle of say1 . adjective
2. Chiefly Law. named or mentioned before; aforesaid; aforementioned: said witness; said sum. said2 [sah-id] /ˈsɑ ɪd/ Spell Syllables noun, Islam.
1. sayyid. say1 [sey] /seɪ/ Spell Syllables verb (used with object), said, saying.
1. to utter or pronounce; speak: What did you say? I said “Hello!”.
2. to express in words; state; declare; word: Say it clearly and sim
"sames can be said of people."
"people can be said in statements."
"sames can be said of places."
"organiserses can be said in things."
"masses can be said in churches."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.