1. the state of being safe; freedom from the occurrence or risk of injury, danger, or loss.
2. the quality of averting or not causing injury, danger, or loss.
3. a contrivance or device to prevent injury or avert danger.
4. Also called lock, safety catch, safety lock. a locking or cutoff device that prevents a gun from being fired accidentally.
5. the action of keeping safe.
6. Football. an act or play in which a player on the offensive team is tackled in his own end
"standards can be safety."
"problems can be safety."
"reasons can be safety."
"leaflets can be safety."
"issues can be safety."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.