1. secure from liability to harm, injury, danger, or risk: a safe place.
2. free from hurt, injury, danger, or risk: to arrive safe and sound.
3. involving little or no risk of mishap, error, etc.: a safe estimate.
4. dependable or trustworthy: a safe guide.
5. careful to avoid danger or controversy: a safe player; a safe play.
6. denied the chance to do harm; in secure custody: a criminal safe in jail.
7. Baseball. reaching base without being p
"people can be safe with people."
"people can be safe in places."
"people can be safe from people."
"people can be safe in/at/on anywheres."
"waters can be safe for consumptions."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.