1. a seat for a rider on the back of a horse or other animal.
2. a similar seat on a bicycle, tractor, etc.
3. a part of a harness laid across the back of an animal and girded under the belly, to which the terrets and checkhook are attached.
4. something resembling a saddle in shape, position, or function.
5. the part of the back of an animal where a saddle is placed.
6. (of mutton, venison, lamb, etc.) a cut comprising both loins. this cut, trimmed and prepared for roasting.
"countries can be saddle with metals."
"veins can be saddle."
"styles can be saddle."
"sores can be saddle."
"countries can be saddle."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.