1. the offering of animal, plant, or human life or of some material possession to a deity, as in propitiation or homage.
2. the person, animal, or thing so offered.
3. the surrender or destruction of something prized or desirable for the sake of something considered as having a higher or more pressing claim.
4. the thing so surrendered or devoted.
5. a loss incurred in selling something below its value.
6. Also called sacrifice bunt, sacrifice hit. Baseball. a bunt made when there are
"players can be sacrifice for actions."
"people can be sacrifice."
"players can be sacrifice."
"people/places/organizations can be sacrifice."
"flies can be sacrifice."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.