1. devoted or dedicated to a deity or to some religious purpose; consecrated.
2. entitled to veneration or religious respect by association with divinity or divine things; holy.
3. pertaining to or connected with religion (opposed to secular or profane): sacred music; sacred books.
4. reverently dedicated to some person, purpose, or object: a morning hour sacred to study.
5. regarded with reverence: the sacred memory of a dead hero.
6. secured against violation, infringe
"cities can be sacred to moslems."
"cities can be sacred to jews."
"results can be sacred to oppositions."
"journeys can be sacred from reachs."
"words can be sacred to people."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.