1. of the nature of or resembling that of sugar: a powdery substance with a saccharine taste.
2. containing or yielding sugar.
3. very sweet to the taste; sugary: a saccharine dessert.
4. cloyingly agreeable or ingratiating: a saccharine personality.
5. exaggeratedly sweet or sentimental: a saccharine smile; a saccharine song of undying love.
"tablets can be saccharine."
"songs can be saccharine."
"tabs can be saccharine."
"substitutes can be saccharine."
"stories can be saccharine."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.